Monday, August 1, 2016m 4-7pm
Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4-7pm
It is MANDATORY that every student AND their parent/guardian attend either night.
BEFORE Greenlight print, fill out and/or complete the following (items 1 and 2 only are to be filled out - the rest is just for your information) to beat the rush at Greenlight:
You will still need to complete and sign the Health Form, which is front and back, when you come to Greenlight since it is not available online.
1) Acknowledgement of Important County Policies (English version)
Acknowledgement of Important County Policies (Spanish version)
New Addition => 3) Parent Survey This is required for registration. Please take a "screen shot" AND print the screen shot at the end of the survey where it says "Thank you for taking the time to complete the Parent Survey for Sumner County Schools". Please bring this printed proof to Greenlight so you will not have to stop and take the survey again.
4) Breakfast and Lunch Information (nothing to fill out - just for your information only)
5) Fee Request Information (nothing to fill out - just for your information only)
6) Daily Bell Schedule (nothing to fill out - just for your information only)
7) Sign up for parent email and text messages. If you are already receiving GHS email and text messages then you do not need to do this again - your information will be moved up a grade.
GHS Course Catalog SY17-18 ***Recently Added***
Important: A parent or guardian MUST be present at Greenlight with their GHS student to turn in completed registration forms. In order to pick-up class schedule, take yearbook picture and ID, buy parking pass, etc, all registration forms must be completed and contain all required signatures by both parent and student.
At Greenlight, you will be able to pick-up your yearbook for SY15-16, purchase your yearbook for SY16-17, purchase t-shirts for your class and/or clubs, sign-up for different clubs and/or organizations, etc.
Parking Pass: You will need to bring your driver's license. Also, know what your car tag # is, and the color, make, model and year of your vehicle you are registering. If you do not have a driver's license then you cannot get your parking pass.