Important: A parent or guardian MUST be present at GreenLight with their GHS student to turn in completed registration forms. In order to pick-up class schedule, take yearbook picture and ID, buy parking pass, etc, all registration forms must be completed and contain all required signatures by both parent and student.
GHS Student Handbook SY17-18
Sumner County Schools Student Handbook SY17-18
If you would like a hard copy of the Sumner County Schools Student Handbook, please request it from the GHS main office.
CTE Career Pathways Guide SY17-18
PRINT, FILL OUT, AND BRING ALL the following to GreenLight:
1) Acknowledgement of Important County Policies-English version OR Acknowledgement of Important County Policies-Spanish version Please download and fill out the version that applies to you.
2) Signature Page for GHS Handbook Policies & Technology Rules/Regulations
3) Parent Survey This is required for registration. Please take a "screen shot" AND print the screen shot at the end of the survey where it says "Thank you for taking the time to complete the Parent Survey for Sumner County Schools". Please bring this printed proof to GreenLight so you will not have to stop and take the survey again. This is mandated by Sumner County Board of Education. If you need help undertanding some terms, please look at either, English AdvancED Parent Survey Definitions or Spanish AdvancED Parent Survey Definitions.
4) Phone Numbers
Print out one for each student and turn this in with the health form.
5) Medical Health Form-English version OR Medical Health Form-Spanish version
Please choose the medical form that applies to you. This form is 2 pages total (double-sided), so make sure you print and fill out both. It would be helpful if you could staple or paper clip these 2 pages together to help with organization.
6) Migrant Occupational Survey-English version OR Migrant Occupational Survey-Spanish version Please download and fill out the version that applies to you.
7) Student Residency Questionnaire
8) Parent/Guardian Military Service Questionnaire
Breakfast and Lunch Information
Daily Bell Schedule
Sign up for parent email and text messages. If you are already receiving GHS email and text messages then you do not need to do this again - your information will be moved up a grade. If you have not done this then please do so. This is a great way to stay informed of your child's education. Please encourage your student to sign-up too!
Yearbook, T-Shirts, Clubs and Organizations: You will be able to pick-up your SY16-17 YEARBOOK, purchase your yearbook for SY17-18, purchase t-shirts for your class and/or clubs, sign-up for different clubs and/or organizations, etc.
Parking Pass: You will need to 1) bring your driver's license. Also, know what your 2) car tag # is, and the 3) color, make, model and year of your vehicle you are registering and 4) all passes are $5.00. If you do not have a driver's license then you cannot get your parking pass.
Morning/Afternoon Traffic Flow
Parent Emergency Plans Information
Pre-Requisite reading for HONORS and DUAL ENROLLMENT English Classes ONLY. If your student is not enrolled in these courses then please disregard.
Calendar for SY 2018-2019
GHS Homepage It is a good idea to bookmark or make the GHS Homepage your homepage. Daily Announcements are always at the top of this page and is another great way of staying informed.