Monday, July 25th and Tuesday, July 26th
4:00 - 7:00pm
All students and one parent/guardian MUST ATTEND one of the two GreenLight nights (even if you filled out the registration info online - there is still more to do at GreenLight).
Online GreenLight Registration and In-person GreenLight Attendance are both required in order to receive class schedule, parking pass, student ID (all grade levels), take class picture (9th-11th only), lunch form, and much more.
There will be opportunities to buy GHS clothing, and receive information about joining clubs and organizations too!!!
Required by ALL Students:
- Online Registration
- This online registration is if you are enrolling a student who DID attend a Sumner County school during the most recent school year, SY21-22.
- When you click on the registration link below:
- Look at the bottom. Where is says "Login Area:" use the drop down arrow to choose "Family/Student Access".
- Enter your Username and Password. If you forgot your Username or Password, then you will need to call the GHS Main Office anytime Monday - Thursday, 9am - 1pm, 615-452-2621.
- Once you are logged in, look on the left hand side and choose "Online Registration for RETURNING Students".
- Answer all the questions.
- Screen shot the last page when you submit your registration for proof and be prepared to show this proof at GreenLight.
- Click HERE for the Skyward Registration Link .
- McKinney-Vento Questionnaire
- Student Health Form
- School Fees - $25
- This year's school fee has been reduced to $25 (last year it was $50).
- Paying online now will allow you to bypass the fee table at registration.
- The link below will take you to the secure OSP website for payments.
- Click HERE to pay for the $25 school fee.
Optional Forms and More Information for Students:
- Parking is $5 per year.
- You can download, print and fill out the form below and either, pay at the school, OR prepay online.
- Before filling our the form below, you will need to know your vehicle information, the license plate number and student's driver's license number.
- School Nutrition
- Sumner County Schools will no longer be offering free breakfast and lunch.
- Through the TITAN Family Portal, parents can set balance reminders and low balance alerts, monitor transactions, submit Free/Reduced online applications, and safely process one-time or automatic payments via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover for a small processing fee.
- School Supplies
- Technically, there is no specific School Supply List; however, below are suggested items for success.
- Each student will have 4-5 teachers.
- Students should purchase items to help them stay organized, such as:
- TI-84 Plus Calculator. This calculator is optional but will be used all four years.
- Tax Free Weekend
- Friday - Sunday, July 29th - 31st. Tennessee offers no taxes on clothing, school supplies and computers. Hopefully, this will help with the school supply list above.
- Click HERE for more informaiton regarding the Tax Free Weekend.
- This is an easy to use web based tool for parents and guardians that provides secure, near real time information about your child. You will need to get comfortable with this site, as it is of great importance in knowing all about your student.
- SKYWARD is VERY IMPORTANT AND SHOULD BE CHECKED OFTEN.
- Skyward is for:
- Registering returning students
- Viewing Grades
- Confirming Attendance
- Class Schedule
- Receiving messages from teachers
- Edit demographic information (i.e. address, phone numbers, email, etc). Please do your best in keeping this information updated. This step is crucial for communication.
- This is also how you receive email and text notifications - just make sure your email and phone number are in Skyward. In order to receive text messages from GHS, please "opt-in" by texting "YES" to "68453"
- Skyward is for:
- Skyward Help
- Click HERE to access Skyward.