GHS STUDENTS: We are currently looking for new Student Ambassador’s for the 2020-2021 school year. We are looking for 5 students from each grade to serve as an ambassador for the 2020-2021 school year.
GHS Student Ambassadors partake in various events and activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
· Provide students and the community with information regarding GHS programs
· Serve as encouraging role models and advocates of GHS
· Participate in special events as needed
· Conduct group or individualized campus tours
· Assist in running the Anchor Shop
· Assist elementary and middle schools with 5th and 8th grade transition periods
· Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
· Commitment of two (2) consecutive semesters
· Ability to commit to a minimum of 25 hours of service per semester
· Availability for some evening and/or weekend activities
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Enthusiastic personality
Applications are available starting Monday, August 17 and due back by Friday, September 4. Please see Mrs. Averitte for an application and any questions that you may have. Applications are due NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4.